- The Challenge will be held on Saturday, March 21. Doors will open to teams at 9:00 a.m. to begin check-in; we are unable to allow teams in before then. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- You will be able to purchase coffee in the morning and a great variety of lunch and snack foods from our local food vendor, Tim’s Treats! Tim has all the fun festival food that helps make the day special, so please plan to purchase lunch or a snack from him; you will be supporting a local business AND making the day a little more fun for you and your family
- We will have our famous Rocket Activity available!Students can make paper rockets and shoot them “to the moon” for a chance to win a prize! Just twenty-five cents gets you two shots, so be ready to watch some rockets soar.
- Students must be accompanied by an adult to travel through our museum or outside the building.
- Our address for directions is below. We have our own free parking lot and admission to the museum is free for all Challenge guests.
Baltimore Museum of Industry
1415 Key Highway, Baltimore MD 21230